Update added by user Apr 19
I am updating my review of KMART.COM.I received the item I did not get in my first shipment so I no longer have a dispute with them regarding merchandise or refunds.
I now have what I paid for. I still advise consumers not to do business with any company Sears Holdings owns. Their websites are a consumer run around. They do not offer a simple way to find customer service phone numbers or email contacts.
If you manage to find the customer service phone number you will be contacting agents in another country. These agents barely speak or understand English your problems will not get fixed by them. Do not contact the corporate office because they will just connect you to the foreign agents. Sears Holdings will take your money and not give you any easy way to get your problems fixed.
I will never make another purchase with their companies again. It is not worth the hassle or the headache. The problem will not be fixed until Sears Holdings gives better customer service! A purchase from their companies should not turn into a consumer nightmare!
Sears and Kmart are names people trust. It appears these companies no longer stand for the reputation they once had.
So until they fix their problems I still say Consumer BEWARE shopping any company Sears Holdings owns!!!!I learned my lesson the hard way and it was not worth it.
Update added by user Apr 16
Any consumer ripped off by any Sears Holdings companies Sears, Kmart, KMART.COM, SEARS.COM, or any other company they own unite!I have started a facebook page for any consumer who has been ripped off by these companies.
Like the page and add your own story. Warn the 1000's of consumers getting hurt by these companies. Let Sears Holdings CEO Edward Lampert know how he lost your business. Tell the world about their bad customer service in who knows where that is obviously not in the USA.
Let people know how much of a runaround their websites are that give no clear phone or email contacts. Let consumers know it does no good to contact the corporate office. Edward Lampert's CEO compensation Is $4,300,585.00 how much do you make? Can you afford what you are getting ripped off for?
Let this guy know what you think as the consumer being ripped off.Go to www.facebook.com/KMARTripoff like the page and add your voice!
Original review posted by user Apr 14
Consumer beware!I ordered 2 hearing amplifiers from Kmart.com online.
I was sent an email that my items shipped with a ups tracking number. Kmart charged my credit card for the items. One week went by with no tracking info on the ups website because the items never got into their system. They never got shipped!
Called Kmart you get customer service in who knows where and they do not speak English! Was told they were out of stock on the items at the Mableton, GA store 3996 but the items would ship 4/11/16. Ordered items 4/3/16 got charged and received order shipped email 4/4/16. Order was received 4/14/16.
I ordered and paid for 2 hearing amplifiers. I received only 1. For get calling Kmart because you get people who do not speak English and they will tell you they are going to investigate it. Do not call corporate headquarters in Illinois because they will transfer you to another country to talk to the people who do not speak English.
I will never buy from Kmart again. I am adding the proof in photos and I hope it uploads.
Do not order from Kmart this experience has cost me $19.99 plus tax!Consumer beware!!!
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
- Did not recieve product
- Poor customer service
You May Also Like
- "The letter I wrote the company... To whom it may concern, I am extremely upset. This is the second time I have made a layaway through your website and it has been..."
- "If you have a Lowes Credit Card the bank that they use is GE Capital Retail Bank according to the "Employee" on a Rip-Off Report Rebuttal Report Number 1140625. This..."
- "10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."
- "on November 12th 2014 we went to the Brekenridge Pizza Hut and had a delivery a large thin pepperoni pork, a large sausage, easy sauce green pepper mushroom and traditional..."
- "I went to the Discount Tire in Hiram, GA on October 26, 2015. I was given horrible service, and when a problem arose, the service grew even worse. Dale, who..."
- "I bought a package out of the vending machine at work on December 1st, 2015. They had not yet expired, but would be by December 19th, 2015. I didn't look..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."