Kmart Phone Numbers and Emails

• (800) 991-8708
    Shop Your Way
  • (888) 881-7534
Claim Your Business
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Kmart Contact Information

4% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Kmart Customer Service?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “My order says it was delivered, but I did not get it”
  • “Where is my refund”
  • “Delivery not received”

Request for Information Question:

• “Looking for my tracking #”
  • “I need to find out what I ordered last time from Kmart online as a delivery was not left at my address today so I need to get it back somehow”
  • “Wanting to get information about my 469 rs payment”

Employment Question:

• “Verifying employment dates”
  • “W-2”
  • “My W2”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I used to work for kmart in 2018 and i never recived my w-2. I have a new address in need yall to resend them to me at 1684 peaceful lane apt.d dunedin fl 34698.”
  • “Trying to buy an item online”
  • “Out of control person associate that works here he would have came at me twice during Christmas it's time to put a stop to this ***”

Account Question:

• “Im having problems getting on line when i put in my password”
  • “I cant log in to my account”
  • “To update my account”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return policy”
  • “I spoke to someone last week regarding a returning item, they should've emailed me within 72 hours which no one got in touch with me yet. I want a return label since it came from a third party.”
  • “Because I have so many problems to return”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Placed an order on nov 17 was charged but no one can tell me where it's at!!! Only get recording that keeps hanging up on me”
  • “Pay my bill”
  • “Have item in purchase but can't find it to make payment”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel my order”
  • “My online order was cancelled”

Cards Question:

• “Gift card problem”
  • “To get my monies fm two gift cards...Who knew you were going to close...”
  • “Can you still order items online with there bank card”

Staff Question:

• “Western Union and customer service closed at 5 pm in the Kmart stores located in Frederick dyed St Croix”
  • “Two issues with Kmart store # 7413 St Croix U Virgin Islands. My Biggest complaint is your policy on hearing impaired. I had a manager who was very difficult with me even though I explain to her that I am hard of hearing. I want to”
  • “Customer service problem”

Other Question:

• “Purchase item”
  • “Yes Icall”
  • “Missing package”

About

Kmart Return Policy
The Company want The Client of Kmart to be satisfied with The User's purchase. Most products can be returned in new condition, with the original packaging (including accessories, manuals and parts) along with The Customer's receipt. After the return period, or if the item has been used, the manufacturer's warranty may apply. See The Client's owner's manual for specific product details & proper handling. Shipped returns will deduct applicable shipping charges from The Customer's refund, unless the return is a result of Company's error. Purchases made between November 1st and December 24th have an extended return period through January 31st for non-members and either January 31st or 45 days from date of purchase for members, whichever is longer. Returns must be in the original unopened sealed bag. Returns must be undamaged, unsoiled & free of stains or infestations.
To read more: https://www.kmart.com/en_us/customer-service/Policies/return-policy.html
Kmart Delivery Policy
To read more: https://www.kmart.com/csship/nb-100000000000011
Kmart Terms of Service
These Terms of Use set forth important details about The User's relationship with Kmart, including the rights The User of company services grant to Kmart, restrictions on how The Customer can use this web site, and Company's agreement to resolve disputes via binding arbitration without resort to class action litigation. This website or mobile application (the "Kmart Site") is owned by the Kmart Corporation and managed by Sears Holdings Management Company on its behalf and for the benefit of Kmart and its affiliates and subsidiaries ("Kmart", www.kmart.com or Website). By accessing, signing in, using, registering for, or purchasing merchandise from the Kmart Site The User agree to be bound by these terms of use (collectively, the "Terms"). Kmart reserves the right to modify the Terms at any time without prior notice, and therefore, Website recommend that The User read these Terms carefully each time The Client use the Kmart site. By using, signing in, registering for the Kmart Site, or purchasing merchandise from the Kmart Site, The Customer accept all the provisions of these Terms.
To read more: https://www.kmart.com/csterms/nb-100000000000005
Kmart Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.kmart.com/csprivacy/nb-100000000000006
Kmart Pros and Cons

Pros: Price, Good location, Cashier was nice, Sales staff, Products

Cons: Poor customer service, Worst customer service, Worst customer service for m, Management unwilling to assist in customer needs, Customer service and contact information is a joke

Related Companies

Sears, Sears Home Services, Sears Auto Center, Sears Parts Direct, Kenmore

Summary

Kmart is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sears Holdings Corporation. It is a chain of department stores. The very first Kmart department store was opened in1962 by Sebastian S. Kresge in Garden City, Michigan. Kmart Company is headquartered in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. The company specializes in retail: it sells clothing, footwear, bedding, cosmetics, electronics, furniture items, and different household appliances. There are Kmart stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam. Kmart became very popular for the "Blue Light Specials" when blue police light showed the customers where the discounts were.

Kmart reviews and complaints

2.2
Lowes
7541 reviews
2.0
Do you have something to say about Kmart? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup