After spending 50+ at Kmart I was issued a gas rewards coupon to get $.30 off each gallon on my next fill up at the BP station.When I went to get my gas, the coupon was rejected because the coupon had an "unavailable PIN" and I couldn't claim my rewards.

Attendant told me I had to go home and get online to find the PIN number with customer support, etc. etc. I had a very hard time locating the page when I did. They needed me to download the receipt and give all my personal information.

What kind of a scam is this? I have lost my faith in Kmart and BP. It's a real *** this. Especially since I've been a regular customer and I have used this coupon in purchases over the past few years.

what gives?

This person wrote the review because of not as described of kmart coupon from Kmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kmart for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Comments