I bought a Kenmore space heater from KMART on 11/28/17. By 1/12/18, it wouldn't work anymore.

Took it back to KMART and they refused to offer refund or even store credit because I was trying to make the return over 30 days (which is their policy). They gave me a number to call corporate, who said I must take the item to one of their service centers for repair.

The closest service center, natch, was like a half an hour away from me, and the number they gave for the location was disconnected, so I couldn't even verify that it existed! Well, I guess I'll have to eat the $20 I spent for a defective space heater that lasted about six weeks.

Review about: Kenmore Heater.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

I called KMart, Guam for a price check on HDMI cord. The electronic department male that answered my call, price code me as 1899.

So I asked him, “Sir, is it $18.99? three times, he repeated three times as 1899. WOW! He was very sarcastic with me and refused to say eighteen dollars and ninety ninety cents.

Really?

For reals? That is a very disrespectful attitude from a sales clerk to a 67 year old customer.

OH My Gosh KMart Guam!

to Anonymous #1439696

You're being a little petty.