Wanted to purchase a chest freezer online.Chose the model I wanted for store pickup.
It has a sale price of $179. Went through the checkout process. At the final confirmation page the price magically changed to $244. I went back to the original link which was $179.
Did the purchase steps over again. Again the price magically changed to $244. Called their support number. Spoke to someone.
They took my zip code and tried purchasing the product. It showed $179. She agreed to pur the purchase through for me. When she got to the final page, her price jumped to $244.
She said she could check and possible refund the difference. When she came back her "manager" said no. Their IT department was updating the prices. I refreshed the page with the freezer.
It still showed $179. I asked for that price. The "manager" wouldn't do it because the IT department was updating the prices.
I will never shop at kmart again if that is how they treat their potential customers.If their website says one price they shouldn't be able to change it at the final step.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Chest Freezer
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a diamond ring from Kmart and in less than a month one of the diamonds fell out. I called the "smart plan" as I purchased the extra warranty..."
- "Kmart in Moline has the worst customer service. I walked in the store on 12/13/15, and I immidietly noticed advertisement for $10 award if you buy $100 worth in mastercard..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Ipurchased a 32" television less than a year, around 11months the color went out and the tv began to make a humming sound in addition to having lines across the..."
- ".my car went to colllision max on 1/16/15 and returned 2/11/15 .I immediately noticed dent was painted not repaired.both left side windows had molding hanging and cut.windows hanging at any..."