Wanted to purchase a chest freezer online.Chose the model I wanted for store pickup.
It has a sale price of $179. Went through the checkout process. At the final confirmation page the price magically changed to $244. I went back to the original link which was $179.
Did the purchase steps over again. Again the price magically changed to $244. Called their support number. Spoke to someone.
They took my zip code and tried purchasing the product. It showed $179. She agreed to pur the purchase through for me. When she got to the final page, her price jumped to $244.
She said she could check and possible refund the difference. When she came back her "manager" said no. Their IT department was updating the prices. I refreshed the page with the freezer.
It still showed $179. I asked for that price. The "manager" wouldn't do it because the IT department was updating the prices.
I will never shop at kmart again if that is how they treat their potential customers.If their website says one price they shouldn't be able to change it at the final step.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Chest Freezer
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "Very bad and slow service. If you bought a low-quality item, that you will take a refund the money for it very difficult and long. The panties have very bad quality,..."
- "I have been talked into buying valspar paint by the Lowes paint department 3 times and everytime the paint performed horribly. The paint I used in the bathroom had bubbles..."
- "I bought a new Ford and opted for some after market work to be done by the dealership. They offered to rent me a car at an in house..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."