Baltimore, Maryland

Wanted to purchase a chest freezer online.Chose the model I wanted for store pickup.

It has a sale price of $179. Went through the checkout process. At the final confirmation page the price magically changed to $244. I went back to the original link which was $179.

Did the purchase steps over again. Again the price magically changed to $244. Called their support number. Spoke to someone.

They took my zip code and tried purchasing the product. It showed $179. She agreed to pur the purchase through for me. When she got to the final page, her price jumped to $244.

She said she could check and possible refund the difference. When she came back her "manager" said no. Their IT department was updating the prices. I refreshed the page with the freezer.

It still showed $179. I asked for that price. The "manager" wouldn't do it because the IT department was updating the prices.

I will never shop at kmart again if that is how they treat their potential customers.If their website says one price they shouldn't be able to change it at the final step.

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Walmart - Quality Pets/starvation policy is knowing willful cruelty of Puffers Walmart "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..." Read more Family Dollar - Employees are great corporate not so far Family Dollar " The employees at my Family Dollar are great it's some of the corporate people that are not so great I purchased an iPhone 5 liquid case about a year/a..." Read more LOWES CREDIT CARD BANK Lowes "If you have a Lowes Credit Card the bank that they use is GE Capital Retail Bank according to the "Employee" on a Rip-Off Report Rebuttal Report Number 1140625. This..." Read more Kmart - Received a Wrong Damaged Item Kmart "Got my package from kmart and found out they sent me a much cheaper item than the one I have ordered. The item I received was damaged before the shipment..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more We're taking legal action against CMK Construction, Inc. Cmk Construction "It has been two months since I originally posted this review. Since then, we have retained legal counsel. Unfortunately, CMK Construction has not been responsive to our attorney. Therefore, at..." Read more