Sunday 1/13/17 my wife and I went into the K-mart on Lee Rd, inDes Plaines.IL to shop.

We puchased ski pants and Round Sofa seat for toalet, and other stuff. After making a purchase I check pants at home and looks fine. But I was wrong, because when I went to ski last weekend I realised that my pants do not fit well. Also there is problem with seat for toalet ....

So we decided to return them back, today and get at least store credit, because items were in condition as thay were when we purchase them But surprise ... copmany change policy, no return after 30 days no store cradit. So what is the point to go and shop in local Kmart store, when thay have zero understandung for customers. Kmarrt thanks for spending 40$ fot noting in your store.

It will not happen again.

I understand no return for 30 days if customer do not like something, but if there are issues ...you don't care of coures ...

I liked: Cean store.

I didn't like: Return policy and customer service.

2.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pants
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $40
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Comments

Freki
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1298959

30 days is 30 days is 30 days. Doesn't matter if you're the president or a kid, 30 day policy still stands, and it's not a recent change, it went from 90 to 30 days 2 years ago, and is stated on your receipt, on signs, and a few other places.

offconsumerpissed

These policies are in place to stop people from using stuff and/or just returning them whenever they seem fit.You could have tried on the pants at the store in any time in the span of a month and returned them no problem.

And who the heck would want a returned product from your disgusting toilet?Get real.