1.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I ordered an item in Black it was all over the order and the paperwork that I had and the one that was delivered was Pine ...obviously the wrong color but needless to say the paperwork that comes with the item when it's delivered states the item was ordered in Black...OMG talking to the customer service dept was like talking to a wall....they have no clue what's going on and ask the same questions over and over...it also took an extra 2 days to get here..glad I didn't pay for shipping!!! How do you really expect people to be happy about ordering online if you can't even read the slips to send the proper color/size...it's not the first time I've had a problem!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $52. The author is overall dissatisfied with Kmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kmart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Kmart to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Comments

#1190552

Please ignore poster Not_the_OP. He is a known troll at this site and has never contributed anything of value.

Not_the_0P
to Anonymous Benicia, California, United States #1190560

I am just stating the truth.

First Born Triplet
to Anonymous Ontario, Canada #1190567

You keep telling people to ignore the troll, but you keep feeding the troll. Just saying.

to First Born Triplet #1191316

I know but I would hate for someone to read his comments and not realize he is just a troll that harasses everyone.

to Anonymous #1191319

Looks like his nasty comments here were deleted anyway.

to Anonymous Brooklyn, New York, United States #1192618

@First Born Triplet: I agree.I have noticed that many of his trolling comments will stand, while others that actually address the complaint itself are deleted.

I find it very bizarre that this site does indeed seem to favour him. I honestly don't get it. There is another new consumer complaint site that is coming soon and I eagerly await that.

I would post the link but I don't want to give that troll a heads up.The first time I notice him there though, I will personally contact the site owners, who's contact info I already have, and warn them.