Verified Reviewer

I bought two pairs of these shoes. I found out a month later they are breaking from the bottom.

I call customer rep. Saids Im stuck nothing she can go for not even A store credit. This is bad service.

You sell us garbage and expect us to not return something that is obviously garbage. I am now we stuck with the second pair who not even my worst enemy I would give to

Product or Service Mentioned: Kmart Customer Care.

Kmart Cons: Rude and unsympathetic employees, Issue resolution, Damaged.

• unprofessional attitude

Comments

The one good thing about sneakers from KMart is that you don't have to worry about any thugs or gang-bangers mugging you for your shoes. What hoodlum in their right mind would want to be seen out in public wearing such poor quality crap shoes like that?

-- KMart shoes are the shoes that you get to wear when you know that you will be traveling by foot through some rough neighborhoods. That way, you can leave your Michael Jordans that you normally wear at home, and slip on the KMart sneaks to sneak through decrepit & rundown neighborHOODS where there are sketchy, scary & sleazy looking characters milling around on the street, waiting for an unsuspecting victim to come strolling along.

Machele

My, how times have changed. Back in the 60s, KMart would give you your money back or replace any pair of shoes purchased at KMart whether you had a receipt or not---as long as it was a brand sold by KMart.

And, it didn't matter whether you wore them for years or they were broken, or you simply got tired of wearing them. You got your money back or another pair. Don't blame KMart. They buy their shoes from some foreign land like all other stores knowing they are junk and won't last long.

Most stores don't like you to return items, thus the requirement to have a receipt and do the return within a short period of time, typically 30 days or so. Welcome to the global economy.

@Machele

Wow! Not only is that cheap, but it is also dishonest.

What kind of person would bring back a pair of shoes that they were satisfied with and wore until they wore out, just to get a new pair for free? I knew that you were a penny-pinching cheapskate, but I didn't know you were that cheap! CHEAP! CHEAP!

CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP!

CHEAP! CHEAP!