Replacement Plan Rip Off

I purchased a replacement plan for my SONY head phones. The cashier said that for an additional $2.99 that I would get a free replacement were the head phones to break within a year's time. I told her that I went through a lot of head phones because the cords are so flimsy. She said it didn't matter. The connector broke completely off the cord so I decided to take K-Mart up on their offer. The web site is dysfunctional and the people on the phone put you through a long drawn out interrogation and then tell you that the computers are down and would you please call back tomorrow. They have no intention of honouring their agreement. It is one of those "how can we get a million people to give us a dollar for nothing" type schemes.

You are the one admitting to mother beating not me. You are the one that cannot use the website properly not me.

Kevin Richards is so bad at what he does that it is quite hilarious--like watching a B movie from the 50's. I hope that K-Mart isn't paying him very much, but of course they're not.

They don't pay anyone very much. This over reaction seems a bit extreme. They could have saved themselves whatever they pay Richards as well the bad PR that this sort of thing leads to by just replacing a set of $20.00 head phones. I kind of knew that the $2.99 I spent on the replacement plan was a scam--they usually are.

I only went for it so as to see if they actually honoured their plan. I know from experience that the product rarely lasts a year. I said that to the cashier, but she cheerfully told me that no matter how it got broke that it would be replaced. Not her fault.

I am sure she believed what she was telling me and hundreds of other suckers--I mean customers.

Thank you Kevin. $2.99 is well money well spent for the entertainment you have given me. As a 3 year old it takes a lot of my time and energy to get out and about in order to do my sexual assaulting.

You are pathetic but so much so that anyone can see through your ruse.

I think that your mother should remove the computer from your basement and continue to keep you locked in. Cheers--MisterMisanthropy

@PissedConsumer1001319

Please don't reproduce

@PissedConsumer1001331

Also he admits to beating his own mother. What a pathetic man he is, hitting his own mother, the person who gave him life, the person who changed his diaper when he was a helpless infant.

Too bad she did not drown him, his attitude towards women is sickening. He gave his wife a black eye.

This retard also does not now that Kevin is a male name. He makes threats online, but if he ever had to deal with a man he would run away.

@PissedConsumer1001319

If you knew how to read you would see that I was comparing your lying about my working at Kmart to your being fired for sexual abuse. Basically I am saying just like you can lie and ASSume that I work at Kmart, people can stoop down to your own level and say you are lying and trying to make Kmart look bad because you were fired for sexual harassment, shoplifting.

Your inability to see this proves the issue is you not being able to navigate the website not the company. Your behavior makes me believe you are three years old.

The child posting this complaint should have gotten a parents permission before posting. If the computer was down and the website was not working that does not mean they are not honoring what they said. The three year old boy that made this complaint should have tried using the website later.

Well Mr. Maturity.

I have indeed tried to use the web site several times. I finally decided to use the phone. after spending about 15 minutes on the phone, the representative said that she could not process my claim because THE WEB SITE WAS DOWN and told me to call back the next day. The next day, the exact same thing happened.

I have subsequently had several more pointless communications via e-mail and on the phone without any resolution.

There isn't a lot of money involved but as a, matter of principle, I want to let people know that this plan is a RIP OFF. As a K-Mart employee, you already know that.

@PissedConsumer1001215

Okay now I know that you are lying. You lied when you said I work for Kmart so chances are you are lying about other things.

Once you tell one lie even when you tell the truth no one believes you. How would you like it if I falsely accused you of raping people? You must be a child, only a child would ASSume that I work for Kmart. I want you to do me a favor kid.

Get mommy or daddy on the computer. Have one of them click on my user name you will see that I have posted many replies to many different letters. Does this mean I work for all 20 companies. If the parents of this little boy is reading this.

Discipline your son. Teach him that it is not acceptable to lie and make ASSumptions. it would be like me claiming that your son only made this post about Kmart to get revenge because he was caught stealing gum or toys. Perhaps your little three year old son is telling the truth about all of this and this incident happened.

He however falsely accused me of being a Kmart employee. I want you to click on my username and see that I have posted negative comments for various companies. Does this mean I work for 20 different companies I think not. Teach your little boy that when he tells one lie even if he is telling the truth no one will believe him.

Then smack your son across the head and knock some sense in him. Teach your little boy not to ASSume things. Teach him how to use a computer and read. He obviously does not know how to read or use a computer.

If he knew how to do so he would not ASSume I work for Kmart just because I told him he was wrong. Why if I accused him of being a rapist he would feel offended. Teach your little boy the difference between right and wrong. I think a good slap across the face will teach him not to lie.

I feel bad for you, seems like your son has a lot of work for you. Help him out, have your little boy click on my username you will see I posted negative comments against various companies including restaurants, and competitors. If you think I work for Kmart just because I told you you were wrong you are either a child or a mentally retarded adult. Either way get someone who knows how to use a computer to help you out.

It is quite clear you do not know how to use one. If you did you would see that I bash many people posting silly complaints for various companies. Child or mentally retarded adult some needs so smack some sense into you, slap you and teach you that lying is wrong. Not only is it wrong, you get a bad name and even when you tell the truth you are not believed.

How would you like it if I were like you and ASSumed that you only wrote this complaint to make Kmart look bad because you were fired for sexually harassing a coworker. IF you are an adult grow up, just because someone tells you that you are wrong does not mean they work for the company.

It is you who is immature by ASSuming I work for the company. Mommy and daddy need to teach you lying is wrong.

@Quanasia Fbj

I am not lying. I have never sexually assaulted anyone.

Okay I was mistaken when I said you work for Kmart. The point is the website was down. I wish you were here in front of me so I can slap you. I have no issue with slapping women.

I have slapped my own mother when she made me angry so I have no reason to slap her. Kmart is still giving me issues and the WEBSITE IS DOWN. The reason the women could not give me a proper answer is the because women are air heads. My ex who reported me to the police was one.

I gave her a black eye because she refused to make my favorite dinner on my birthday. She deserved it and the day I spent in jail was worth it for hitting her. She ruined my birthday. Anyways women should not working, that is why the person at Kmart could not help me over the phone.

Her place is in the kitchen and in the bedroom. Women are only good for two things sex and cooking and once they reach the age of 21 they are just good for cooking because their looks go.

@Quanasia Fbj

I know how to use a computer. I would hit you if I could.

Why I have no issues hitting women. I even hit my mother when she stood up for my now ex wife when I gave my ex wife a black eye because she refused to cook my favourite meal for my birthday. The woman behind the phone is the one that is useless. The website is still down and women should not be allowed to work.

I had to hit my wife when and put my foot down when she wanted to get a job. I told her that her place was in the kitchen and in bed. Once the woman reaches the age of 25 they are no longer good in bed but only good in the kitchen. I have never worked for Kmart, so I was wrong about you working for Kmart big deal.

I have no issues hitting women like you.

If I can hit my ex and own mother what chance do you have bimbo. PS the website is still down and I still do not have a replacement for the SONY headphones.

View more comments (12)
Binghamton, New York
Cons
  • Being mislead
replacement plan rip off
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Kmart - Payment Method Review from Waterford, New York

Tried to use credit card @ Oak Ridge, Tennessee store was told I needed card with my name on it, even though I'm listed on account. Manager would not even call credit services to verify I was on account. I left and called them, I was told I could use my spouses card. I told them and they still wouldn't let me purchase my items. Seems like they didn't want my business

Is it possible they wouldn't let you use a credit card that did not have your name on it was to protect the person whose name IS on the card from theft? Get a card with your name on it. If you are on the account, the credit card company will be happy to send you one.

#1002077

Oh stop harassing these people.

@PissedConsumer1002077

If you are talking about me I am not harassing these people. I just don't think an adult male should be having relationships with three year old children.

Just to let you know I reported your spouse to the police, because obviously you are a child if you do not know how credit cards work. If they allowed you to use the credit card and it was not yours then the person whose credit card was used would be charged and you if you get caught would be in juvie. I don't think you are married, I don't think you are even old enough to be married, but just in case you are actually married I have concerns about an adult marrying a child and have reported this to the police to investigate whether this is true or not about an adult marrying a young child like yourself.

View more comments (3)
Waterford, New York
Problems with payment

Kmart - Employee Experience Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I work for kmart 7198 Philadelphia and this is the first time I've used this site.While searching the complaints on the company I work for, it is really no surprise that Kmart is having so many problems with the company and making money. Being a employee should grant me some level of initial respect, but from day one the cashiers and the other employees even some of the managers were just totally unfriendly and didn't make me feel like I wanted to even be there, it very much seemed they didn't want to be. The service desk reps are rude to me as a employee but even more so to the customers. The other cashiers dress like they are at a community center. Some of the girls wear purple hair and this is acceptable by management. The worst part from my point of view is that the company will put items on sale and only certain stores get that item, but they don't say that in the ad. Or they may have a item that they should have its on sale and they are out of stock! Is it really so surprising why they have to cut my hours down to 10 hrs a wk? This is one of the worst companies I have ever worked for and I have worked for some shady companies before. Seeing so many complaints about the same company and all of them sound the same no matter where the complaint is from. I am thinking I really need a better job. The hire me to work in receiving and they only pay less than $8 a hr. Mc Donalds pays more to clean bathrooms. So for those of you who hate kmart I feel you frustration and I hope you post more stuff to their customer satisfaction website at www.kmart.com/5star or call them at 1-5866-kmart4u if a company like this is gonna stay in business and keep in with a job they need to understand that poor customer service and inactive management is unacceptable. I will never shop at kmart cause I see their BS everyday.BTW kmart 7198 is one of the most unorganized stores ever, there emplyees fight with each other and management is turning a blind eye to everything, please help fight this kind of accepted policy.

Thanks for your support to the anotnymous that posted on July first. However I do not work for this company anymore, I was let go.

Yeah they did receive this review. I truly believe that Kevin Richards forwarded this. They used this and other incidents against me. For example the girls with purple hair, there are two of them, one of them was acting stuck up, and I called her a stuck up ***, and was written up for this.

Instead of ignoring this the four other employees who were in the break room confirmed this. Then another man was bothering me so I made a false claim of sexual harassment. He was suspended with pay for three days, but then I confessed that I was just angry at the time and made up the claims of sexual harassment. About ten days ago I was let go.

They said that several people had made complaints about me. They said that I was rude, and creating a hostile work environment even though I apologized for making the false claims about sexual harassment to the man, and calling the purple haired lady a ***.

@PissedConsumer1002188

It was not me that got you fired, it was your own childish behavior. You got what was coming to you.

If you acted your age rather than like a toddler you would still be working. You would also be enjoying your job as well be enjoying yourself. It is you who is stuck up. What does it matter if the women not girls(the only one acting like a little girl is you)purple hair.

Unless it interferes with their job what does it matter. You are the stuck up *** not your coworkers. Half the problem is you think you are better than everyone else. You are not so that is what got you fired.

That and incidents with calling your team members names and making false accusations of sexual harassment. You are lucky the man you made the false accusations against you is not taking you to court.

I'm going to report you Kevin Richord if you don't stop.

I am just telling the truth, if half of these people stopped acting childishly she would not be having issues. This person claims that everyone else is the problem and doing things wrong, chances are she should be pointing fingers at herself.

Besides if she is going to bash her company I have every right to forward this to the company so they can see how their employee is behaving, if this leads her to losing her job she caused it on her own. She basically made posts begging me not to report her to the company.

Not to forward this, it is too late I already have, and if she loses her job over this it is because of her actions, she has got to learn that actions have consequences, and if this review got her fired it would serve her right. She needs to think before posting and this means stop acting lie a toddler and doing her job rather than blaming everyone else for their mistakes.

I'm going to report you Kevin Richord if you don't stop.

@Quanasia Fbj

Thanks a lot for forwarding this to my managers. I lost my job because of you.

Hope you are happy. You must have nothing better to do than cause trouble for other people. Yeah I did not like the job, but I needed it to help pay my bills. You must feel real big to make me lose my job after forwarding the post to the employers, It must make you feel really good ruining the life of someone who is just 20 years old.

Not only that but they won't give me a good reference so it will be hard to find another job. Not that they could since I have only been working there for ten months before they fired me.

Hope you are happy, your forwarding this review is probably one of the reasons that I got fired. I did not need this job, but I needed the money ***

I see the OP removed the posts where she begged me not to report her. I already did, the damage is already done. Hope you enjoy unemployment.

Sounds like your attitude is a lot of the problem. Why have you worked at so many companies and none of them worked out?

The common denominator is YOU. Maybe retail is just not for you, but don't blame everyone else for it.

@PissedConsumer994531

Working with the public is not for her.

Sounds to me like the main issue is YOU, not everyone else. Seriously grow up, you seem to have an attitude problem.

So what if their hair is purple. You seem to have an issue with everyone you meet. Stop referring to your co workers as "girls" when you are the one behaving like a three year old. If they are old enough to work they are woman not girls.

Funny someone who behaves like she is three years old refers to adult women as girls. You are really suited to work for Kmart, your lack of reading skills proves this. Next time you see the ad get someone who knows how to read and it will say while supplies last, and at certain locations. Don't throw a hissy fit because you don't know how to read and did not read the fine print.

I think if you were not such a bitter and hateful person they would give you more than ten hours. Ten hours is probably the least amount they can give you. If you they were allowed to give you less they would so they don't have to deal with your bitter attitude anymore. Also if you want a better job, then get an education, learning how to read would help you with this.

But do not worry, I have forewarded this review to your store. Pretty soon your store manager will get a copy of this review and you will not have the so called job you hate.

Once he finds out it is you who made this negative post about him he will most likely fire you. So your problem with your hateful job will be solved.

@Quanasia Fbj

Kevin, you don't work. You hang out online all day, responding to complaints at this website! You are the last person who earth who should be giving people advice!

View more comments (11)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Bad quality

Kmart - Overall Impression Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Kmart - Overall Impression Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Kmart 7198 Aramingo av is the worst! It's dirty, the store managers Diane is rude and nasty. The bathrooms are always dirty. That place need to be closed down.

There are a few things that the little girl who wrote this complaint should know. First that being told no, and or not having them give in to you is not the same as being rude, and second that it is customers that make the mess in the washroom not the employees so she should be angry at the customers not the employees.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Bad quality

Return Policy Review

I went to kmart to return a product called melatonin which was very poor in quality. It was absolutely useless for sleep purposes. When i went to customer service, i was treated so rudely that i promised myself i would never return to the store again.
Mountain View, California