Kmart points card
In my recent visit to Kmart-Montehiedra the cashier ask the three prior customers to get their points card,benefits bla bla.When it was my turn in her own words she just "forgot", when I handed her, Mrs.
XXXXXXXXX my card she just told me to go to customer service so they could void my transaction and made a new bill. Meaning I had to wait in line again if I want to accumulate my points. Is this a good system ????????
Sorry........I'm the customer and its my valuable time.My suggestion is to provide the cashier with authorization to void the transaction in situations like this.1298c924 review #189252
You may also like
- "This year something has gone horribly wrong with Kohl's fulfillment process. I placed an order on 11/29 and another on 12/2 on kohls.com. What followed can only be described as..."
- "Dear Mr. Jim Millerborg (Sam's Club; Wichita Kansas 316-945-3010)My name is Kimberly Vu-Childrey and I'm just one of Sam's customers. I have purchased and IPod-touch on 01/18/2010, with the 2yr..."
- "I went to wal mart in Thibodaux, La.,to pick up my lay-a-way for the lady to tell me that my daughters scooter was out back on the floor to sell..."
- "Do not use CLARO Puerto Rico, the worst service in the world! Si tienes Claro tienes Nada. I asked for my Internet service since Dec, 23,2013 I talked to every technician in..."
- "18 months ago I bought two multizone inverter air conditioners. Announced as one of the best in this technology, but after 6 months the metal covers for the compressor got..."
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "Just stopped at Dennys in portage, in. Sorry I did! Ordered ultimate skillet with sunny side eggs, pan was so hot burned the cheese and fried the yolks of..."
- "My harley nightster, the paint is peeling!! Guess harley don't know how to prep before they paint it. Rear fender..front fender etc all have bubbles and paint coming off..."
- "My husband and I bought Smithfield smoked sausage at Wal-Mart yesterday in Hagerstown Maryland. And took them out today to get ready to make and out of date..."