Kmart points card
In my recent visit to Kmart-Montehiedra the cashier ask the three prior customers to get their points card,benefits bla bla.When it was my turn in her own words she just "forgot", when I handed her, Mrs.
XXXXXXXXX my card she just told me to go to customer service so they could void my transaction and made a new bill. Meaning I had to wait in line again if I want to accumulate my points. Is this a good system ????????
Sorry........I'm the customer and its my valuable time.My suggestion is to provide the cashier with authorization to void the transaction in situations like this.review #189252
You may also like
- "Why do huge Menard's company jets fly into Marquette several times a month.And why does Menard's have a fleet of at least 9 airplanes - including several big jets.The big..."
- "PLEASE SHARE. BEWARE!!! Make sure you check prices at Target. When I tried to report it to 3 different sales associates, first assoc. said they ran out of tags so..."
- "Today I purchased a ring at the Walmart in Arkadelphia, Arkansas. It had a sale sticker on it for $98. After taking the tag off at home, I lifted the..."
- "Do not use CLARO Puerto Rico, the worst service in the world! Si tienes Claro tienes Nada. I asked for my Internet service since Dec, 23,2013 I talked to every technician in..."
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "18 months ago I bought two multizone inverter air conditioners. Announced as one of the best in this technology, but after 6 months the metal covers for the compressor got..."
- "I purchased this dining room Marble table and chairs set from Uniquities Furniture about six months ago.. This table is very heavy and has never been moved since delivered and..."
- "The Valero on 73rd and Bancroft in Oakland, CA is charging people different prices than posted. 3.999 posted for regular gas and on some pumps it charging 4.099. They..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."