kmart points card
In my recent visit to Kmart-Montehiedra the cashier ask the three prior customers to get their points card,benefits bla bla.When it was my turn in her own words she just "forgot", when I handed her, Mrs.
XXXXXXXXX my card she just told me to go to customer service so they could void my transaction and made a new bill. Meaning I had to wait in line again if I want to accumulate my points. Is this a good system ????????
Sorry........I'm the customer and its my valuable time.My suggestion is to provide the cashier with authorization to void the transaction in situations like this.c25d36e
You may also like
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "I went to Kmart to buy tulips. Which I picked out red ones (that is what was on the little tab in the dirt) I went home and planted about..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "I had flowers delivered to my mothers funeral. They sent something completely different than the picture i ordered from but a blue and white ribbon on it and a..."
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "I ordered a Mixed Hoop Earrings. the first and second time I tried to contact and I received no answer, the third time I receive an answer from arlette in..."
- "En Marzo 15 del 2012 compre un sofa en Room's to go, y hacen dos semanas le salio un comejen o algo parecido al comejen me comunuque *** servicio al..."
- "18 months ago I bought two multizone inverter air conditioners. Announced as one of the best in this technology, but after 6 months the metal covers for the compressor got..."
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."