Kmart points card
In my recent visit to Kmart-Montehiedra the cashier ask the three prior customers to get their points card,benefits bla bla.When it was my turn in her own words she just "forgot", when I handed her, Mrs.
XXXXXXXXX my card she just told me to go to customer service so they could void my transaction and made a new bill. Meaning I had to wait in line again if I want to accumulate my points. Is this a good system ????????
Sorry........I'm the customer and its my valuable time.My suggestion is to provide the cashier with authorization to void the transaction in situations like this.review #189252
You may also like
- "I am mobility impaired and often use the Target riding cart for my shopping. At checkout, the cashier loaded my items on the belt and after purchase, repacked the bags..."
- "Terrible place to purchase from. We bought a 60 inch plasma television ($1350) and on the receipt that we sign when we paid with our credit card they have a..."
- "Listening to rude employees talking about someone using coupons they were complaining about this one gal and they knew I could hear them. The problem was that gal they..."
- "18 months ago I bought two multizone inverter air conditioners. Announced as one of the best in this technology, but after 6 months the metal covers for the compressor got..."
- "Do not use CLARO Puerto Rico, the worst service in the world! Si tienes Claro tienes Nada. I asked for my Internet service since Dec, 23,2013 I talked to every technician in..."
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "I did a search. The report listed nothing! No marriages, no divorces. No arrest records, nothing! It did list the previous addresses, but that was it...."
- "Special custom order two Betsy model Power Wallsaver Recliners, Color: Crimson. Fabric is sort of a thin microsuede, polyester. Were delivered in about 3 weeks (6/16/15). Several days ago, noticed..."
- "One of Budapest, Hungary's worst interior designers to deal with. Hired him in 2014. Sadly he does good work, but looks can be deceiving as we all know now. Ernesto..."